Travel nursing jobs in the United States are a great way to see the country while expanding your resume. If you’re an international travel nurse and you’re looking to experience a new and rewarding career change, why not apply for an extended assignment in the U.S.? This change of pace offers the following advantages:
- Take in the sights and sounds of new surroundings. From the giant redwoods in California, to the Grand Canyon in Arizona, to the quaint seaside towns of New England and big cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City, the United States offers plenty to see and experience. Come to the U.S. for work and take in everything your temporary residence has to offer during your days off.
- Benefit from opportunities for bilingual nurses. As an international travel nurse, you have a unique opportunity to fill nursing positions in cultural pockets of the country that speak your native language. Bilingual nurses are highly sought after and can earn very good salaries.
- Boost your resume. International travel nursing jobs allow you to gain experience in multiple care settings and across a wide array of patient populations. Since travel nursing is very popular in the United States, you’ll be able to choose assignments that help you learn and grow in your nursing career.
- Meet new people. By traveling for work to the United States, you can meet nursing and medical professionals and make your network even stronger. This can help you land future nursing positions.
- Get all the help you need with your big move. Relocating can be stressful and even scary—but it doesn’t need to be. It’s important to work with an agency experienced in foreign nurse recruitment, such as MedPro Healthcare Staffing. Our experienced recruiters will help you find a travel nursing job state-side, and provide all the guidance and support you need to make a smooth transition to the states.
What MedPro Healthcare Staffing Offers
As one of the best travel nursing companies to work for, MedPro is a leader in foreign travel nurse placement. This is because we’ll help you with your move every step of the way, including:
- Assistance with credentialing and immigration to help ensure easy license transfer.
- Competitive pay and benefits, such as healthcare coverage and retirement.
- Full orientation, so you’re thoroughly prepared to excel at your assignment.
- Guidance and support. We want you to succeed and will work with you to make the transition process smooth with answers to your questions or concerns.
We hire international nurses for short or long-term assignments and would love to partner with you. To learn more or speak with a MedPro Healthcare staffing professional, apply online today.
Keep Reading! Related Articles to Explore:
You can also read more and get help finding an international travel nurse job by visiting our blog:
- What to Expect During Visa Screening and Processing
- 10-Point Checklist for Evaluating a Travel Healthcare Staffing Firm