Great Traveling Nurse Jobs are Just the Beginning!
Your dedicated Placement Guide will answer any questions you have and ensure that your travel nursing experience is a MedPro Experience!
You’ll also receive a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Compensation. MedPro pays top wages for top talent!
- Travel Reimbursement. Corporate housing and/or per diem available for travelers with a U.S. permanent tax home.
- Health Insurance. MedPro provides a generous subsidy to provide affordable health insurance to you and your family. Coverage begins the first day of the month following your start date.
- Life Insurance. $10,000 term life insurance policy. Premiums paid 100% by MedPro.
- Vision Insurance. Group plan available, paid by employee if selected.
- Dental Insurance. Group plan available, paid by employee if selected.
- Short Term Disability Insurance. Pays 60% of salary (max $500/week) if disabled. Premiums paid 100% by MedPro.
- Long Term Disability Insurance. Pays 60% of basic monthly earnings (max $5,000/month) if disabled. Premiums paid 100% by MedPro.
- 401(k). MedPro matches ¼ % of each 1% employee contributes up to 4% employee contribution. Employee may contribute up to 15% of their earnings.
- Continuing Education. MedPro reimburses the cost of pre-approved courses
- Referral Bonus. Earn $500 for each qualified referral.
- Ready to get started?
Note: This is a summary of benefits applicable to Long -Term Healthcare Professionals. Full benefits terms are included in the Employee Handbook and in the relevant insurance and benefits documents.