MedPro Healthcare Staffing has a travel assignment in California for an experienced medical-surgical registered nurse, working with a top healthcare organization.
The duties of the job include completing assignments made by physicians, providing routine treatment and post-surgical care, assessing changes in patients’ health status, and performing various treatments. You also will be responsible for administering medication and meticulously documenting medications and treatment to ensure continuity of care among the nursing staff, physicians and other treatment providers.
To be considered for this job, you must have an active RN license for California (we can help you secure this), a degree from an accredited nursing program, BLS certifications, and two years of recent experience in an acute care medical-surgical setting.
We cannot release the salary for this position, but according to Indeed.com, the annual salary for medical-surgical nurses can vary widely in California depending on the facility and location, anywhere from $50,000 to above $130,000.
As a MedPro Healthcare Staffing employee, you can expect the following benefits:
- A schedule that’s flexible and works around your needs. For example, you can work 13 weeks and then take 13 weeks off, if that is your preference.
- We provide you with a safe and comfortable apartment in a modern development.
- If you would prefer to find housing on your own, we provide you with a generous housing allowance.
- We offer loyalty and referral bonuses, as well as providing disability and life insurance. We also provide group health insurance through Aetna Insurance
- We provide full reimbursement for travel expenses
- We also offer matching retirement benefits for 401(k) accounts.
- We will also help you to obtain the necessary licenses for different states and will reimburse you for the cost.
If you are an experienced medical-surgical nurse interested in traveling, check out this opportunity with MedPro Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency.