MedPro Healthcare Staffing has a travel assignment opening for an occupational therapist in Pelham, Alabama.
In this position, you will assess the condition of referred patients who need rehabilitation services. You will work directly with patients to evaluate their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions, and their potential for rehabilitation.
As part of the assignment, you will also establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals that will be determined by the patient’s capacity and tolerance for activity.
To qualify for this OT position, you must have graduated from an accredited school, have a current state license as an occupational therapist in Alabama (or be in the process of applying for a current state license as an OT), and earned your certification in CPR.
As part of the requirements for this job, you must also be able to develop a plan of care for each patient; provide skilled OT services or interventions in accordance with physician orders; assess patient needs; plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet the goals of the OT interventions; and collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop team goals for each patient.
We cannot give you the salary for this particular job, but Indeed.com reports that the average annual salary for occupational therapists in Alabama is $88,000.
All MedPro Healthcare Staffing employees qualify for the following benefits:
- A flexible schedule that is built around the employee’s needs. For example, you can work for 13 weeks, which is the average length of travel assignments, and then take the next 13 weeks off, if that is what you want to do.
- MedPro will provide a safe and comfortable apartment in a modern development.
- If you want to look for housing yourself, we will provide a generous housing allowance.
- We offer loyalty and referral bonuses, as well as company-paid disability and life insurance. We also give our travelers group health insurance benefits through Aetna.
- We will reimburse you for all of your travel expenses.
- MedPro offers matching 401(k) retirement benefits.
- We will help you to obtain the necessary licenses for a particular state and will pay for the cost.
If you are an occupational therapist who meets the qualifications for the job and has a desire to travel, contact MedPro Healthcare Staffing today.