MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse-OR RN for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
In this role, you will be expected to assess patient needs, signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition and utilize nursing protocols to plan, implement and evaluate appropriate patient care. You’ll collect, analyze and interpret data and information from healthcare members and document actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
The candidate must be able to document the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions, and revise and document the plan according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
You’ll provide a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment, monitor the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment, and initiate and evaluate patient and/or family education.
To be considered, you must meet these requirements:
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Surgery setting.
- Active RN License.
- Degree from an accredited nursing program.
- BLS & ACLS may be required.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for registered nurses is expected to increase by as much as nineteen percent by 2022. Increase in demand is attributed in part to an aging population and an increase in chronic conditions.
What can you expect as a MedPro Employee?
- Immediate access to the industry’s best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral bonus
Are you an experienced operating room registered nurse looking for a new travel opportunity? Contact the experts at MedPro.