If you’re a certified surgical technician with at least one year of recent professional experience and you’re BCLS certified, MedPro Healthcare Staffing has an exciting job opportunity for a travel surgical technician in Alaska.
In this position, you will assist clinical staff as you perform a variety of support functions so that surgical and procedural services provided to patients are successful. You also will work to ensure that simple treatments will ensure patient comfort and hygiene.
You also will be responsible for the timely and proper preparation of OR rooms. You will work as a team member and perform additional assignments when workload is heavy or as your area of specialty requires. In this role, you will also be tasked and held accountable for individual practice even while you will perform your work under the supervision of the RN circulator. You also will – as applicable – delegate and supervise those tasks necessary to provide the best in patient care.
You will need to have the knowledge that most often is acquired via a high school education and/or the GED. You will need to read, write and comprehend well enough to follow written and oral instructions, perform mathematical calculations, and communicate in order to complete forms, follow written/verbal instructions and order supplies.
For more information on this position – including its location in Alaska – contact one of our recruiters.
As a traveler with our company, you will receive some great benefits including, but not limited to:
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to your assignment location.
- Life and disability insurance (paid for by us).
- An employer-paid safe, comfortable and modern apartment (or a housing stipend if you’d prefer to find your own apartment).
- Flexible scheduling to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Assistance with licensure (as needed) and licensure reimbursement.
- A matching 401(k) to help with your retirement planning.
- Referral bonuses.