MedPro Healthcare Staffing is seeking a quality Medical Technician for an assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree and a basic grasp of scientific laboratory procedures, including the ability to use laboratory equipment and generate reports from laboratory tests.
The Med Tech selected will be able to:
- Test blood and bodily fluids, using complex laboratory equipment.
- Examine specimens for bacteria, viruses or parasites.
- Measure levels of drugs or other chemicals in the blood to ensure medications are at their most therapeutic levels.
- Analyze chemical content of blood to determine deficiencies in nutrients or excesses of cholesterol or blood sugars.
- Use cell counters, cultures, microscopes and other various types of equipment.
- Follow protocol for analyzing, interpreting and delivering test results.
Some states may require a state license along with a national certification (ASCP, NCA, HEW).
MedPro is a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency. We provide travel and contract assignments for nurses, therapists, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and allied professionals.
MedPro employees can expect:
- Immediate access to the industry’s best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Whatever your area of expertise, MedPro can help you find the job and location you want. Call MedPro Healthcare Staffing today. We look forward to working with you!