Do you need an escape from the harsh winter weather? If you’ve ever dreamed of traveling to beautiful Hawaii—now is your chance! MedPro offers warm weather placements for travel nurses, and Hawaii is one of our top destination states. Picture it: The opportunity to meet new people, experience a new culture and bask in the warm weather during your free time. Are you ready? Then check out our new travel nurse jobs in Hawaii!
Current Hawaii travel nurse placements
- Are you a Registered Nurse with emergency room experience? With this exciting position, you’ll be treating patients with illness, trauma and other life-threatening conditions. You’ll need to be knowledgeable about general and specific health conditions, including both physical and mental health. Plus, you’ll need to understand triage and be able to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients. Are you up to the challenge?
Qualified candidates must also have:
- An active RN license
- A degree from an accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS, PALS & TNCC may be required in some positions
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Emergency Room setting
Other MedPro travel nurse perks
Beyond tropical placements for travel nurses, MedPro offers more to help ensure each assignment is your best yet. Our new MedPro Experience Program helps you settle into each new travel placement, through dedicated attention, guidance and even gifts! To help you grow in your nursing career, we also offer MedProU—a program designed with all the tools you’ll need to further your education.
Beyond this, we offer:
- Placements in the best cities for travel nurse jobs
- Top travel nurse recruiters
- Aetna health insurance benefits
- Company-paid life and disability benefits
- Private housing and housing allowances
- Flexible scheduling
- Matching 401(k)
- And much more!
To learn more or search for other open MedPro positions, visit our Job Search page.
Where will you go next?
If you’re ready for emergency room travel jobs in Hawaii or even if you prefer another setting, MedPro offers travel nurse placements throughout the country. To learn more about this travel nursing job opportunity or to learn about other great positions, give MedPro a call today at 1-800-866-8108 or apply below.
For additional guidance in your travel nursing career, check out our past blog posts: