Are you ready to try your hand at an allied healthcare travel job? The freedom to experience new cities, cultures and healthcare settings can be invigorating for your career. Not to mention all the allied healthcare job experience you can add to your resume! And when you’re in search of travel allied healthcare jobs, it helps to work with top allied healthcare recruiters. Do you know how to find one?
The industry’s best staffing agencies have several common traits. These include:
- Shining reviews and reputation. Word of mouth is one of the best references you can get about which allied healthcare recruiter to choose. Reviews on Google and Glassdoor can help, and the agency’s website may also list customer testimonials. If others are saying an agency is good, this is an indication you’ll benefit from partnering with its recruiters.
- Continuing education assistance. It’s no secret that allied healthcare professionals need to maintain credentials by earning continuing education credits. This can be tricky to fit in when you’re working full time as well as costly. Top agencies will provide the assistance you need to keep your credentials up to date and in working order.
- Support while on assignment. Sometimes you have questions, need guidance or feel just a little bit homesick. But with the right recruiter, you’ll have no problems transitioning from assignment to assignment, getting up to speed and fitting right in.
- Multiple industry contracts. Top allied healthcare recruiters have access to placements across the country and can place you with an assignment that matches your profile. The best agencies have contracts with a wide variety of healthcare facilities so you can find travel jobs you love—every time.
- Comprehensive benefits. You hope you’ll never get sick, but sometimes you need medical care. And what about preventive coverage to help you stay healthy? The best allied healthcare agencies provide their travelers with medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation time and much more.
Wondering how to apply for an allied healthcare travel job?
MedPro Healthcare Staffing can help! We contract with more than 300 organizations for access to over 2,500 facilities across the country—offering you a wide variety of options for travel placements. With a focus on taking the best care of our allied healthcare and travel nursing staff, we offer plenty of core benefits and perks. These range from robust healthcare coverage and tax support to professional development. Plus, our personalized MedPro Experience program celebrates our workers, to be sure all travel jobs for allied healthcare staff are fulfilling. To learn more and speak with a recruiter about placements in the best cities for allied healthcare professionals, call MedPro Healthcare Staffing today at 1-800-866-8108 or apply below.
You can read more about travel allied healthcare jobs by checking out our past blogs:
- Applying for Your First Allied Healthcare Travel Job? Here Are 5 Tips to Follow
- Six Tips for Finding a Great Travel Allied Job in 2017
- Why You Need to Conduct a Career Audit – 7 Tips for Allied Healthcare Professionals