If you have at least one year of respiratory care experience and especially if you have that experience in a critical care setting, check out this great travel assignment for a respiratory therapist in Florida.
You’ll be providing respiratory care to patients as you follow physician orders as well as the facility’s established procedures and policies. You’ll also help develop and implement patient care plans.
An important part of the assignment will see you complying with federal, state and local technical and professional respiratory therapy regulations as well as accepted practice guidelines.
You’ll also be expected to ensure and promote good customer/patient relations by communicating with managers and co-workers, staff, and patients’ family members in a professional manner.
You’ll be providing instructions to patients, family members and other caretakers in the methods and goals/objectives of patients’ therapy plans and you’ll prepare and update (as needed) patient records legibly and accurately.
You must hold a Certified Respiratory Technician or Registered Respiratory Therapist credential administered by the NBRC. You also most possess current CPR certification.
Contact our office for details regarding the Florida location for this assignment, as well as its length.
While we can’t provide the pay rate for this position here, Indeed.com reported that salaries for full-time respiratory therapists in Florida averaged $59,000 a year (as of March 13).
In addition to being able to spend several weeks in gorgeous Florida, working as a respiratory therapist with MedPro Healthcare Staffing’s client offers many other benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling that’s flexible and is created around your needs.
- A generous housing allowance or free housing in modern, comfortable, private, and safe apartments.
- Group health insurance benefits (via Aetna).
- Disability and life insurance that’s paid by us.
- The chance to work at some of the country’s top healthcare facilities.
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Help with acquiring the licenses to practice on an assignment, plus reimbursement for licensing expenses.
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous referral and loyalty bonuses.
If you have the needed skills and experience for this position, we urge you to contact the recruiters at MedPro Healthcare Staffing today.