Placement Guide, Alex Accetta, was born in Long Island, N.Y., but raised in South Florida nearly his entire life. Recently married, he and his wife both went to Florida State University and are dedicated alumnus, making it back to Tallahassee, FL., for numerous sporting events on occasion. His new family is also comprised of two rescue dogs, Lucie and Irie.
Accetta loves the family environment in the MedPro Healthcare Staffing corporate office, as well as the comradery maintained among the vast network of travel nurses and allied professionals. He finds his role to be a gratifying one as each staffed healthcare professional is enhancing their respective careers and it means one more patient is getting the treatment he or she needs as well.
“You need to be energetic and have a hungry mindset before starting a career at MedPro,” said Accetta. “Any job will have highs and lows, but as you garner more knowledge about the travel nursing market, the sky is the limit. We pride ourselves on making sure this is the best nursing job available in the country.”
Rapid Fire (Short Answers)
- What motivates you to work hard? Knowing that I am part of a daily solution to help place nurses which makes our community a healthier one.
- If you bought a yacht, what would you name it? Seas the Day.
- What is your favorite food? Thai.
- What is one useless talent of yours that you are proud of? I am a very good whistler.
- Favorite memory growing up? Seeing my FSU Seminoles win the football national championship.
Lightning Round (Pick One)
- Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers? TB12.
- Better Dinner Guest: Abraham Lincoln or Theodore Roosevelt? Abraham Lincoln.
- Sneakers or Sandals? Sneakers.
- Tacos or Burritos? Tacos.
- Beach, Forest, Desert or Mountain? Beach.
- Pancakes or Waffles? Pancakes.
- If you had to choose one: A Permanent Sunburn or Popcorn Kernel Forever Stuck in Your Teeth? Popcorn Kernel.
- Love, Money, or Fame? Love.
- Coffee or Tea? Tea.
- Card Games, Video Games or Board Games? Video Games.
Interested in a career in nursing recruiting? The healthcare staffing industry is booming! Check out how you can help make a difference in patient’s lives and advance your career at MedPro, HERE