If you’re an RN with at least one year of recent professional experience in your specialty, take a look at this travel position for an RN in Connecticut.
The job description mentions that we’re looking for nurses in all specialties; we are especially looking for psychiatric nurses for our client in Connecticut.
Contact our office to learn where in Connecticut our travel nurses are needed.
While we can’t provide you with salary information in this post, Indeed.com reports that psychiatric nurses in Connecticut earned an average yearly salary of $73,000 as of September 16.
Advantages to Partnering with MedPro
As one of our travelers, you’re eligible to receive some pretty great benefits (if we do say so ourselves). These benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Fully paid private housing in a modern, safe and comfortable apartment while on assignment (or a substantial housing allowance if you prefer to find your own accommodations).
- The opportunity to work where you want, when you want. Most assignments last about 13 weeks. If you want to work 13 weeks and then take 13 weeks off, you can.
- Travel to your assignment destination is fully paid for.
- MedPro Healthcare Staffing provides group health insurance benefits from Aetna for our travelers.
- We also pay our travelers’ life and disability insurance.
- We will help you gain licensure in the state in which you’ll be on assignment. What’s more, we’ll help with cost.
- We offer a matching 401(k) plan to help you with your retirement savings.
But perhaps the best benefit we offer is the chance for healthcare professionals to travel the country to different hospitals, medical centers and clinics where their skills are critically needed. We work with some of the country’s top healthcare companies and hospitals, providing our travelers with the chance to work with the best in the industry.
What’s more, you’ll make new friends, handle new challenges and learn new skills, all while traveling across the country – or across your city, if you prefer – as one of our traveling professionals.
If you’re an RN with at least one year of experience in your specialty and are interested in working on assignment in Connecticut, or if you’re an OT, PT, speech therapist, pharmacist or other allied healthcare professional with an itch to travel and work where you’re needed most, contact our recruiters today!