Valerie Gardner grew up in rural North Florida, just outside of Tallahassee. She has two older brothers, who double up as her best friends, and her parents just celebrated 40 years together. Outside of work, she enjoys being outdoors and riding four-wheelers, go-carts, fishing, scalloping, among other activities.
Gardner went to both high school and college in Tallahassee, is an FSU Seminoles fan, and before coming to MedPro, spent four years in the public relations and public affairs sector(s).
“My favorite thing about working at MedPro is my teammates and peers, from all departments, including leadership,” said Gardner. “We work to strike the perfect balance between working hard and playing hard, but we accomplish a lot. When you are offered employment here, be ready to learn and work. If you can do those two things, you will find success.”
Rapid Fire (Short Answers)
- What color is your toothbrush? Green.
- Who do you admire most? All the mothers.
- Favorite (or most-desired) travel spot: Oahu, Hawaii.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be? I would go to the moon to see Earth from space, possess the ability to sing like Alicia Keys and I would cure all disease.
- If you could have a special power, what would that be? Invisibility, duh!
Lightning Round (Pick One)
- Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pine or Chris Pratt? Chris Pratt.
- Mountains or Beaches? Mountains.
- Sneakers or Sandals? Sneakers.
- Italian Food or Mexican Food? Italian.
- Toast or Bagels? Bagels.
- Dawn or Dusk? Dusk.
- Snickers or Skittles? Snickers.
- Famous or Infamous? Infamous.
- Television or Streaming? Streaming.
- Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman? Wonder Woman.
Interested in a career in nursing recruiting? The healthcare staffing industry is booming! Check out how you can help make a difference in patient’s lives and advance your career at MedPro, HERE.