Hailing from Mexico City, Cruz Lopez, moved to South Florida when he was just 5 years old. Along with his wife, he has three kids, ages 7, 11 and 13, plus, a new addition is coming soon, of the four-legged variety, a golden retriever named, Moose.
Prior to arriving at MedPro over a year ago, Cruz was in banking for 12 years. He loves his Jeep Wrangler and the family loves to hop in to travel to new places and hike.
“My position at MedPro is a unique sales job, but with great opportunity. However, you have to be willing to put in the time and effort, ask questions and learn as much as possible. Be willing to run your personal workspace as essentially your own business, while remaining your own biggest critic. We all work so hard, but we have fun doing it and, at the end of the day, that translates to success for us all.”
Rapid Fire (Short Answers)
- What is the most unique (or weirdest) thing you own? I collect pins and have over 1,000.
- Who do you admire most? My mother and wife. They are two amazing women.
- What is your favorite food? I love my mom’s tacos.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be? I would love to be rich, have six-pack abs and a full head of hair.
- Favorite memory growing up? I love going to Florida Marlins games. I was at the game where Al Leiter threw a no-hitter and I saw Ken Griffey Jr. hit his 600th homerun too.
Lightning Round (Pick One)
- Michael Jordan, Lebron James or Kobe Bryant? Lebron James.
- Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey or Football? Football.
- Nike, Reebok or Adidas? Nike.
- Pasta or Pizza? Pizza.
- Jeans, Joggers or Shorts? Jeans.
- Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars.
- If you had to choose one: Cheetos Fingers or Wet Socks? Wet Socks.
- The Godfather, American Gangster or The Departed? The Departed.
- Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney+ or HBO Max? Netflix.
- Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez or Jennifer Hudson? J-Lo.
Interested in a career in nursing recruiting? The healthcare staffing industry is booming! Check out how you can help make a difference in patient’s lives and advance your career at MedPro, HERE.