Whether you have been wanting to make the ultimate playlist for the beach, gym, or long car rides, we are here to help. We dug deep for the most-popular songs from their respective years, ones which you can not unhear, and know all the words to.
The below list will help you assemble the optimal playlist for all your summer adventures.
Top Summer Songs from the Past 20 Years
- 2000: Matchbox 20 – Bent
- 2001: Usher – U Remind Me
- 2002: Nelly – Hot in Herre
- 2003: Beyoncé – Crazy in Love (feat. Jay-Z)
- 2004: Usher – Confessions Part II
- 2005: Mariah Carey – We Belong Together
- 2006: Nelly Furtado – Promiscuous (feat. Timbaland)
- 2007: Rihanna – Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z)
- 2008: Katy Perry – I Kissed a Girl
- 2009: The Black-Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- 2010: Katy Perry – California Girls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
- 2011: LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett and GoonRock)
- 2012: Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
- 2013: Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. and Pharrell)
- 2014: Iggy Azalea – Fancy (feat. Charli XCX)
- 2015: OMI – Cheerleader
- 2016: Drake – One Dance (feat. WizKid and Kyla)
- 2017: Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee – Despacito (Remix) (feat. Justin Bieber)
- 2018: Drake – In My Feelings
- 2019: Lil’ Nas X – Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
- 2020: DaBaby – Rockstar (feat. Roddy Ricch)
As we progress through 2021, which song do you think will be synonymous with the year? Could it be, Driver’s License by Olivia Rodrigo, Head & Heart by Joel Corry (feat. MNEK), Wellerman by Nathan Evans or something from The Wknd, Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? The possibilities are endless. Chime in with your favorite 2021 songs so far in the comments!
For a more comprehensive list, click HERE for the source article, courtesy of Insider.
At MedPro, we recognize the stress the pandemic has caused for healthcare professionals. Our blog aims to educate and keep them informed. Our MedPro Experience program is intended to reward our valued frontline heroes, via personalized gifts like, tokens of appreciation, work anniversaries and spotlighting important life moments. Additionally, we also recently launched our new freestyle rewards program, The Purple Circle, which allows you to select how you are rewarded in opting for gifts or cash.
Advance Your Career at MedPro Healthcare Staffing!