Are you looking to upgrade your streaming queue lists or simply scratch off those must-see movies that you have yet to get to? We have you covered. The below list includes some of the most-important movies of all-time, including those that, if you have not seen them yet, people give you the “Are you Serious?” response.
Now, get comfortable, make some popcorn and get to watching the below list!
Top-Grossing Movies from the Past 45 Years
- 1975: JAWS
- 1976: The Omen
- 1977: Star Wars
- 1978: Grease
- 1979: The Amityville Horror
- 1980: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- 1981: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- 1982: T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
- 1983: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- 1984: Ghostbusters
- 1985: Back to the Future
- 1986: Top Gun
- 1987: Beverly Hills Cop II
- 1988: Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- 1989: Batman
- 1990: Ghost
- 1991: Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- 1992: Batman Returns
- 1993: Jurassic Park
- 1994: The Lion King
- 1995: Batman Forever
- 1996: Independence Day
- 1997: Men in Black
- 1998: Saving Private Ryan
- 1999: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- 2000: Mission: Impossible II
- 2001: Shrek
- 2002: Spider-Man
- 2003: Finding Nemo
- 2004: Shrek 2
- 2005: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- 2006: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- 2007: Spider-Man 3
- 2008: The Dark Knight
- 2009: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- 2010: Toy Story 3
- 2011: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- 2012: The Avengers
- 2013: Iron Man 3
- 2014: Guardians of the Galaxy
- 2015: Jurassic World
- 2016: Finding Dory
- 2017: Wonder Woman
- 2018: Incredibles 2
- 2019: Avengers: Endgame
- 2020: Bad Boys for Life
What is the best movie you have seen so far this year? Which one do you think will be dubbed ‘The Best Movie of 2021’? Do you have a movie that is not listed, but should be? Tell us know in the comments!
This list courtesy of USA Today. Click HERE for the original article.
At MedPro, we recognize the stress the pandemic has caused for healthcare professionals. Our blog aims to educate and keep them informed. Our MedPro Experience program is intended to reward our valued frontline heroes, via personalized gifts like, tokens of appreciation, work anniversaries and spotlighting important life moments. Additionally, we also recently launched our new freestyle rewards program, The Purple Circle, which allows you to select how you are rewarded in opting for gifts or cash.
Advance Your Career at MedPro Healthcare Staffing!
Healthcare companies are looking for travel nurses and allied professionals now, more than ever! We are among the top staffing companies in the country and offer our ‘Explorers’ what no other company can, The MedPro Experience! To find out more, APPLY or call us, at (800) 866-8108.