Customer Experience ManagerCustomer Experience Manager
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and administering a comprehensive rewards and recognition strategy and programs to support MedPro’s business goals. The Customer Experience Manager will bring an in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends and reward strategies combined with the ability to execute and operationalize in a scalable way. This individual will set strategies to attract and retain customers. They will also manage all rewards and recognition programs for both corporate and field staff, maintain existing programs and make recommendations for enhancements and additional programs tailored to MedPro.
- Maximize customer retention rates by ensuring customer satisfaction, executing customer touch point/call plan, and anticipate and defend against competitive threats
- Collaborate with production teams, marketing, and human resources to maintain, develop, and administer rewards programs that support and align to MedPro’s culture and values.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and coordinate communication strategies and activities designed to educate and inform customers about rewards and recognition programs.
- Lead initiatives designed to enhance employee engagement and the employee value proposition
- Develop, communicate, and maintain effective employee rewards and recognition programs
- Effectively plan all daily activities to maximize productivity. Utilize reports, dashboards and views to organize and prioritize activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising, hospitality, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of successful experience within healthcare, staffing or a related field.
- Professional event management or planning experience is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Salesforce experience a plus