Account ManagerInternational Account Manager
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2020’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The primary responsibilities of the International Account Manager includes building collaborative relationships with clients that lead to long term placement opportunities for our International employees. The Account Manager solicits job orders from new and existing clients to secure long term opportunities, while developing a consultative relationship for workforce planning. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining an ongoing strategic partnership with the client and managing the account, to ensure that candidates start their assignments on time, and are performing to the standards set forth by the client. Additionally, the Account Manager will educate the client on all necessary immigration paperwork needed for placement of foreign-educated healthcare professionals in the United States, and will work with the MedPro immigration team to meet all immigration deadlines to minimize the risk to business operations.
- Screen and identify qualified candidates submitted by Placement Coordinators for the open positions based on clinical skillset, recommendation, and licensure eligibility.
- Discuss qualifications and geographical locations with Placement Coordinators and Personal Journey Guides to ensure that the submission is an appropriate match for the candidate.
- Engage clients to present candidates in the most effective manner, either directly or through use of VMS technology.
- Follow up with client to maximize submission-to-offer rate by coordinating video interviews when possible using video conferencing tools.
- Collaborate with the Sales Assistants to ensure all submissions and placement information is entered in Salesforce accurately, completely, and timely.
- Conduct effective client follow-up, to obtain submission feedback, discuss candidate skillset, expected deployment date, and interview availability to secure the placement.
- Provide placement feedback to Placement Coordinators & Personal Journey Guides, and manage any escalations made by the client regarding the candidate, such as clinical or behavioral concerns.
- Coordinate assignments start date with clients based on deployment dates and orientation schedules. Establish point of contact with client for MedPro clinical liaison to request clinical progress updates.
- Collaborate with management team daily to discuss sales opportunities, market trends, pipeline placements, projected deployments, outstanding immigration documents from clients, recruitment focus, priority selection clients, pending placements, pending ends and orientation information for pending starts.
- Help maintain an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork and maintain a problem-solving attitude.
- Engage new and existing clients and monitor market trends to identify opportunities based on individual needs of client and availability of international pipeline and in country supply of candidates. Work with Placement Coordinators to set priorities and drive pro-active and efficient outcomes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previously experience with success in sales, recruiting or account management experience
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships, demonstrate initiative, and perform as a team player
- Strategic thinking, strong listening, and communication skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects