Associate Operations Support AnalystAssociate Operations Support Analyst
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2020’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The Associate Operations Support Analyst works directly with users to analyze, document and develop SureStaff business processes in Salesforce, with the objective of improving operational effectiveness and efficiency. The Associate Operations Support Analyst is the primary liaison between the information technology department and users and is responsible for providing Level 1 SureStaff (Salesforce) support as needed. This is an entry level position; MedPro is willing to train the right candidate.
- Conduct SureStaff and other system training for users as needed.
- Provide Level 1 SureStaff support to staff, including SureStaff system changes in Salesforce, while adhering to established IT policies.
- Support MedPro staff in all system and procedural activities, including the use of SureStaff, Inbox management, and other desk-level processes. Ensure users have proper views, reports and other settings to maximize efficiency.
- Assist in delivery of end-user training to maximize effective and efficient use of SureStaff and supporting processes as needed.
- Document user standards to ensure consistency and support operational continuity.
- Continually identify and evaluate opportunities for process improvement (system and procedural) and work with IT Development on requirements, design and training.
- Assist in the deployment of new functionality to the end-user community.
- Work with the management team to identify and prioritize opportunities for staff improvement.
- Assist in the development of inspection plans for assigned business departments/functions to ensure system adoption.
- Facilitate and participate in user acceptance testing of new SureStaff functionality and supporting systems.
- Participate in user department meetings to gain understanding of objectives and potential obstacles; identify and recommend opportunities where IT can support department initiatives.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, research and implementation/remediation arising out of department reviews of SureStaff utilization.
- Act as liaison between the business and Information Technology.
- Perform project management duties as required to assist in the execution of IT initiatives.
- Apply independent judgement and discretion to maximize the use of your time and your level of success while adhering to MedPro and IT policies and procedures.
- Effectively plan all daily activities to maximize productivity.
- Utilize reports, dashboards and view to organize and prioritize activities.
- Currently has or is actively seeking a degree in computer science or similar discipline or has equivalent relevant work experience.
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Experience working in professional office environment
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Staffing industry experience is a plus