Housing CoordinatorHousing Coordinator
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2020’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Housing & Relocation Coordinator will be responsible for procuring and managing housing for travelers. She/he will work closely with recruiters and travelers to determine the traveler’s needs, as well as various housing providers to meet those needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with Recruiters and travelers to define housing and relocation needs
- Book flights, short and long-term travel arrangements, etc.
- Investigate housing options while always considering the safety, ease, and needs of the traveler, as well as financial impact to the company
- Work with third party vendor when necessary to obtain housing in difficult areas
- Issue, track and control payments of security deposits, furniture rentals, utilities, etc.
- Maintain and negotiate lease agreements
- Communicate with travelers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction with housing
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Fast learner who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience as a travel agent or executive assistant preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events