Candidate Relationship ManagerCandidate Relationship Manager
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2020’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Candidate Relationship Manager applies interpersonal and relationship building skills to drive employee satisfaction and placement effectiveness for a pool of 75 – 100 medical professionals on assignment across the US.
- Gather, document, and share information with other departments to ensure efficient placement process
- Coach and mentor foreign educated medical professionals in their transition and assimilation to life in the U.S.
- Identify candidate’s personal and professional needs; manage expectations and ensure compliance with contract terms
- Collaborate with account management and sales departments to maximize utilization and retention
- Develop transparent and trusting relationships throughout the duration of their employment
- Intervene, deescalate, and resolve employee issues with outstanding customer service
- Ability to communicate benefits of placement opportunities and manage expectations accordingly
We are looking for people who have:
- Previous experience in a customer or patient service environment a plus
- Experience with teaching, mentoring, coaching and/or training highly preferred
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to project enthusiasm and develop a rapport with Healthcare Providers over the phone
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Base salary plus monthly bonuses
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- 15 days of PTO your first year with paid holidays
- Career Ladder program with the opportunity to gain more incentives as you grow your book of business
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday