Team Lead Account ManagerTeam Lead – Account Management
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2020’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The primary responsibility of the Account Management Team lead is to provide support and oversight to the Account Management team. This role will oversee and mentor the Account Management team with the business development process in an effort to streamline the placement process and secure new client business.
- Collaborate with team daily to discuss opportunities, market trends, pending submissions, recruiting focus, new offers and pending starts
- Help maintain an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork and maintain a problem-solving attitude
- Monitor client and market trends to identify opportunities based on geography or specialty
- Work with Recruitment to set Account Management priorities to fill the most attractive job opportunities
- Oversight of Account Manager daily/weekly metrics
- Weekly 1:1 meeting with Account Managers
- Help provide on-going training and coaching
- Provide Account Management back-up support when needed
- Identify and assist with to the needs and concerns of the client and respond appropriately to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Assist in securing new client agreements
- Help maintain an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork and maintain a problem-solving attitude.
- Monitor client and market trends to identify opportunities based on geography or specialty. Work with Recruiters to set priorities and drive pro-active recruitment to fill the most attractive job opportunities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 years or more of leading or supporting account management or sales teams
- Experience and success in sales, recruiting or account management
- Staffing experience preferred
- Experience with success in sales, recruiting or account management experience
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships, demonstrate initiative, and perform as a team player
- Strategic thinking, strong listening, and communication skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making