Radiation Therapist Medical Physicist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Radiation Therapist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Most states require licensure
- Certification from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiation Therapy
- Current CPR Certification
- Eighteen months of Radiation Therapy experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the Radiation Therapist is to deliver therapeutic doses of radiation in the treatment of cancerous growths.
- Discuss various treatment plans with patient; developed in partnership with a clinical oncologist and physician.
- Establish the correct radiation dosage and location or area to treat.
- Help patients to understand the potential side effects of radiation treatment and how to manage any associated side effects.
- Safely provide the correct radiotherapy treatment to patients.
- Operate the medical equipment used for radiotherapy.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- Maintain accurate records of patient treatment regimen.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.