Salesforce AdministratorSalesforce Administrator/Developer
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with functional leaders, business units, and subject matter experts in developing solutions. This position will be responsible for all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business unit requirements and company goals.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code utilizing best practices.
- Support all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Demonstrate technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Utilize a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code. Include user documentation and technical reference material to aid in training and for later reference.
- Log, track, and resolve identified system issues.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 4+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer or Administrator