Credentialing SpecialistCredentialing Specialist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2020’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Credentialing Specialist provides client specific credentialing services for our external employees. This position is responsible for data entering, gathering, and primary source verifications of healthcare provider information, which includes in-depth, detailed, or challenging research of information.
- Researches verification information via the Internet and other electronic databases and enters into database
- Contacts healthcare providers for missing information identified during the credentialing process
- Enters researched and/or corrected information into the credentialing database
- Reviews and organizes files for accuracy and completeness in preparation for hospital clearance
- Monitors and reports on the status of credentialing files at file discussion meetings
- Audits assigned credentialing files for accuracy and completeness
- Minimum of two years of experience in Credentialing
- Strong computer and data entry skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events