Director of Talent Acquisition & DevelopmentDirector of Talent Acquisition & Development
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Director of Talent Acquisition and Development is responsible for leading a team that provides critical support for MedPro’s growth. The Director will work with a Talent Acquisition Manager and a Talent Development Manager to develop and implement practices that drive talent acquisition, onboarding, training, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Develop and lead talent acquisition activities that improve time to fill rates and new hire success
- Develop formal training programs to improve employee effectiveness and fuel internal promotions
- Work with managers to implement practices to measure and maximize staff productivity and effectiveness
- Lead employee engagement practices
- Drive company culture and promote company core values
We are looking for an ideal candidate with:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Management, Human Resources, or Psychology
- Proven track record developing and implementing talent acquisition and performance management strategies for a high-growth, entrepreneurial organization
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus opportunities
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer matched 401(k)
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events