Accounts Receivable SpecialistAccounts Receivable Specialist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The primary job responsibility of the Accounts Receivable Specialist is to accurately and promptly process client payments.
- Create daily check deposits utilizing a desktop deposit scanner and software
- Apply payments received check deposits, ACH, and credit cards
- Create and apply cash receipts accurately to invoicing and apply independent judgment when reviewing for errors, unapplied balances, partial payments, discounts, and incorrect billings
- Ensure all cash receipts are balanced and notify team members of any short or overpayments and work with Accounts Payable to issue client refunds
- Associates Degree or 2-3 years equivalent work experience in Accounts Receivable, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events