Recruiter Assistant - InternationalRecruiter Assistant - International
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The Recruitment Assistant works with the Recruitment Team to assist MedPro International Healthcare Professionals through the application and qualification process. The primary responsibility is to source potential candidates, review incoming leads, and take appropriate action based on candidate qualifications. Additional responsibilities include This position is responsible for data entering, gathering application documents, and verification of healthcare provider information, which includes clinical work experience and education details.
- Establish candidate sourcing and recruiting strategies to drive flow of quality applicants
- Initiate contact with prospective candidates within timeframes established by management. Prioritize contact attempts based on the quality of the lead
- Maintain social media accounts, responding to prospective candidates timely and with relevant information.
- Assist Healthcare Professionals through necessary steps in complete required application forms.
- Conduct screening of candidates via telephone.
- Communicate and develop relationships with applicants during the beginning stages of the recruitment process.
- Maintain strong working relationships with candidates and vendors.
- Maintain candidate database.
- Coordinate presentation and interview schedules when needed.
- Capable of answering any key questions an applicant may have about the requirements, expectations, and overview of the recruitment process through various communication channels.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previously experience with success in sales, recruiting or account management experience
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships, demonstrate initiative, and perform as a team player
- Strategic thinking, strong listening, and communication skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects