Licensure and Credentialing Specialist AssistantLicensure and Credentialing Assistant
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Trip: 4 day company paid trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
The Licensure and Credentialing Assistant works with the Licensure Guide to assist MedPro International Healthcare Professionals through the licensure and credentialing stages. This position is responsible for data entry, gathering, and verification of healthcare provider information and research of information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Healthcare Professionals through steps necessary to complete credentialing and licensure process.
- Maintain strong working relationships with candidates and vendors.
- Implement and communicate individualized plans for each candidate
- Lead candidates through the various stages (credentialing, visa screen, state licensure, and endorsement) with the goal of minimizing the amount of time it takes for a candidate to deploy to the US and commence work.
- Communicate with and prepare paperwork for third parties, including licensing boards, credentialing agencies, and testing authorities.
- Stay abreast of changes that could impact credentialing processes.
- Experience in credentialing or state licensure application filing preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and persuasive communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated who can perform job functions with minimal direction and with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player who works well with others to achieve goals
- Working knowledge of the health care staffing industry including licensing preferred