Clinical Nurse LiaisonClinical Nurse Liaison
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Liaison is to work with various departments to evaluate healthcare professionals for clinical job match and assignment success.
- Conduct clinical evaluations of pipeline nurses to determine suitable placement recommendations based on work history, self-assessment and clinical skillset.
- Conduct remediation and ongoing coaching to develop and remediate both pipeline and in country nurses to improve quality of candidate and successful assignment.
- Develop working knowledge of educational institutions and clinical facilities affiliated with international nurses to better understand how the standards of patient care abroad, compare with US standards.
- Conduct regular check in calls with clients and healthcare professional to ensure clinical progression and intervention if needed.
- Provide clinical support for all Joint Commission related activities and overall quality initiatives
- Utilize clinical evaluation dashboard to document all clinical assessments, recommendations, remediations, interview preps, test reviews and overall engagement with healthcare professionals.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
- Previous experience as a Nurse Manager preferred
- Active Nursing License
- Acute care experience required
- Experience as a nurse educator or preceptor strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of hospital policies and procedures
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills