Account ManagerAccount Manager
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The primary responsibilities of the Account Manager include building collaborative relationships with clients that lead to placement opportunities for our candidates and caregivers. The Account Manager solicits job orders from new and existing clients to expedite securing placements. The Account Manager is responsible for driving new client orders and managing the process to ensure candidates start their assignments on time. Additionally, Account Managers will build strategic relationships with potential advancements to an MedPro Managed Service Provider.
- Screen candidates submitted by Recruiters for the right requirements to open positions. Discuss qualifications with Recruiters and outline any concerns and how the Recruiter can resolve.
- Utilize client knowledge to present candidates in the most effective manner. Maximize submission-to-offer rate.
- Collaborate with the Sales Assistants to ensure VMS submissions are accurate, complete, and timely.
- Employ effective client follow-up skills to obtain feedback, differentiate our submission versus the competition, and secure the placement.
- Provide updates to the Recruiter and lead any requests made by the client regarding the candidate.
- Coordinate assignment start with clients. Maintain contact with the client throughout the process, communicating any significant issues. Identify assignment-threatening situations and apply judgment to resolve.
- Collaborate with team daily to discuss opportunities, market trends, pending submissions, recruiting focus, new offers and pending starts.
- Help maintain an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork and maintain a problem-solving attitude.
- Monitor client and market trends to identify opportunities based on geography or specialty. Work with Recruiters to set priorities and drive pro-active recruitment to fill the most attractive job opportunities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previously experience with success in sales, recruiting or account management experience
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships, demonstrate initiative, and perform as a team player
- Strategic thinking, strong listening, and communication skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects