Content Marketing ManagerContent Marketing Manager
Are you a prolific content creator with experience devising content strategies, writing, and producing to support all stages of B2C and B2B marketing? We want to meet you! The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, loves to strategize, and is energized by putting compelling ideas into action. You will be a self-starter who can easily shift between thought leadership and sales content. Your work will be key to increasing brand awareness, equipping our sales team for success, and ultimately driving revenue. Others will rely on your work every single day; you will be both a content strategist and our main content creator. Will report to the Senior Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the content strategy and execution across all marketing channels and activities.
- Create and manage content that drives brand awareness, thought leadership, and leads through email campaigns, blog posts, social media, website copy, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies for which stories should be told and where. Bridges together thought leadership and strategic communications.
- Strengthen the company’s brand and engages the healthcare community on social media, websites, and other venues by producing/writing clear, accurate, creative, and compelling communications and feature stories for targeted demographics.
- Analyze data to help shape future marketing and branding strategies.
- Research emerging communication tools, makes recommendations, and develop strategies to best utilize the selected tools; to grow brand and market awareness.
- Develop and own a robust B2B social media content calendar that raises awareness of and foster's engagement with the company’s initiatives.
- Effectively meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment. Make recommendations to improve processes and efficiency.
- Utilize specialized graphic editing, desktop publishing, and word processing software, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Interact and communicate with a variety of groups and individuals, including Senior Leadership, Department Heads, and internal and external employees, community organizations, vendors, and the public.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, industry thought leaders, and subject matter experts to develop engaging and informative content and messaging tailored to various key audiences.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCEInclude minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or a related field) required
- Minimum 8 years of Marketing experience required
- Previous work experience in healthcare or staffing preferred
- Proficiency in a windows environment with a working knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and the Internet is required
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic work environment while remaining customer-focused; willingness to take ownership and drive a project to completion
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable in a complex, matrix environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events