Licensure and Credentialing SpecialistLicensure and Credentialing Specialist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Licensure and Credentialing Specialist leads MedPro International Healthcare Professionals through the licensure and credentialing stages. This position is responsible for data entering, gathering, and primary source verifications of healthcare provider information, which includes in-depth, detailed, or challenging research of information.
- Guide Healthcare Professionals through steps necessary to complete credentialing and licensure process.
- Maintain strong working relationships with candidates and vendors.
- Develop and implement individualized plans for each candidate based on education, experience, credentials, and other relevant factors.
- Lead candidates through the various stages (credentialing, visa screen, state licensure, and endorsement) with the goal of minimizing the amount of time it takes for a candidate to deploy to the US and commence work.
- Communicate with and prepare paperwork for third parties, including licensing boards, credentialing agencies, and testing authorities.
- Stay abreast of changes that could impact credentialing processes.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Credentialing
- Strong computer and data entry skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Strong and effective negotiation skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events