Recruiter - AlliedHealthcare Recruiter – Travel Allied
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is to successfully source, screen, and present quality Allied Healthcare Providers for potential hire at medical facilities all over the US.
- Generate leads through sourcing initiatives, social media advertising, phone interviews, and a high-volume outbound call phone strategy
- Establish relationships with Healthcare Providers and maintain a pipeline of providers to encourage a long-term working relationship
- Negotiate contract terms with candidates
- Partner with Recruiter Assistants and Account Managers to ensure candidate viability and arrange client interviews
- Have a competitive and goal driven nature – with a desire to succeed and grow your book of business
- Minimum of one year of direct sales experience
- Experience in recruitment or staffing is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to project enthusiasm and develop a rapport with Healthcare Providers over the phone
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Social Media marketing and salesforce experience is a plus!
- Base salary plus uncapped monthly commission
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- 15 days of PTO your first year with paid holidays
- Career Ladder program with the opportunity to gain more incentives as you grow your book of business
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events