Registered Sleep Technologist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Sleep Lab Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Sleep Lab Technologist certification by a nationally recognized certification board and holds either the Registered Sleep Technologist (RST), Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT), or Sleep Disorders Specialist (SDS) credential, and CPR certification required.
- Eighteen months of sleep disorder care experience preferred.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the Sleep Lab Technologist is to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information in order to identify and meet the patient-specific needs status regarding the testing procedure, pertinent medical/social history).
- Determine final testing parameters/procedures in conjunction with the ordering physician or clinical director and laboratory protocols.
- Review the patient’s history and verify the medical order.
- Follow sleep center protocols related to the sleep study.
- Apply electrodes and sensors according to accepted published standards.
- Perform routine positive airway pressure (PAP) interface fitting and desentization.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients’ family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.