Immigration Operations Manager
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Immigration Manager is responsible for overseeing all processes that establish timely work authorization for MedPro International Healthcare Professionals.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. immigration rules and regulations
- Serve as liaison between outside immigration counsel and international team members to obtain and maintain work authorization
- Work with team members to ensure timely immigration filings
- Intervene and resolve immigration questions and concerns with an outstanding level of customer service
- U.S. immigration experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business or healthcare related field
- A minimum of five years of business experience
- Extensive reporting, project and document management experience required
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events