MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality EEG Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Current registration as a EEG Technologist by ABRET, and CPR certification required.
- Eighteen months of EEG experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the EEG Technician is to operate specialized equipment to locate brain abnormalties.
- Prepare and position patients for procedures as well as explain to the patient about procedure.
- Calibrate and adjust equipment as appropriate, arrange support devices for proper patient positioning.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients’ family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Ensure and maintain proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.