Recruiter NursingRecruiter - Travel Nursing
Join a growing company in a booming industry with unlimited earning potential! MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The primary responsibility for our recruiters is to successfully source, screen and place quality registered nurses or allied professionals within our extensive, nationwide clientele.
We are Looking for People Who:
- Have a competitive, money motivated, and goal-driven personality
- Possess experience in recruitment, staffing, or sales (not a requirement)
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to project enthusiasm and develop a rapport with healthcare providers over the phone.
- Maintain strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Salesforce experience a plus!
- Generate leads through sourcing initiatives, social media advertising, phone interviews and high-volume outbound call strategies.
- Establish relationships with healthcare providers and maintain a pipeline of providers, while encouraging long-term working relationships
- Partner with recruiter assistants and account managers to ensure candidate viability and arrange client interviews.
- Negotiate contract terms with candidates.
- $40-45K base salary, plus an uncapped monthly commission plan.
- Established Recruitment Career Ladder, which includes the opportunity to grow your career, earn extra incentives and an increased base salary.
- Excellent healthcare coverage, matching 401(k), and generous PTO program.
- Annual Holiday Trip: 4-night company-paid vacation to celebrate the holiday season and recognize the year’s accomplishments.
- Weekly Raffles: Over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff every Friday.
- Fitness Boot Camp: Complimentary on-site personal trainer, each Monday and Wednesday evening.
- Monthly Fun Committee Events: Companywide picnics, bowling, laser tag, massages, and other events.