Travel Surgical Technologist / OR Tech / Scrub Tech
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Surgical Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- BLS certified.
- Employed as a Surgical Technologist for eighteen months minimum.
- Work requires the knowledge generally acquired through a general high school education/GED including the ability to read, write, comprehend, follow oral and written instructions, perform mathematical calculations and communicate in order to complete forms, comprehend verbal and written instructions, and order supplies.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The primary responsibility of the Surgical Technologist is to assist the clinical staff by performing a variety of support functions to facilitate the delivery of surgical/procedural services to the patient and provide patient care necessary for comfort, hygiene, simple treatments.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the operating rooms for surgical procedures. Participate as a team member by performing additional assignments when workload or area of specialty requires, as requested by the team.
- Responsible and accountable for individual practice, performs duties under the direct supervision of the registered nurse circulator and, when applicable, appropriately delegates and supervises tasks to provide optimum patient care.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, unit staff, business office, and medical records) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Technologist, Surgery, Surgical Tech, OR Tech, ORT, Certified Surgical Tech, CST