Recruiter Assistant AlliedRecruiter Assistant
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter Assistant is to screen potential candidates for possible employment with the company.
This is an entry level position. Successful employees will have the opportunity for promotion, including consideration for a position as a Recruiter.
- Evaluate incoming applications and leads. Screen candidates, update database, and disperse leads to recruiters.
- Post open jobs onto job boards as directed by management.
- Mine job boards for qualified candidates.
- Assist Recruiters to get candidates Ready to Sell, including conducting reference checks and license verification.
- Assist Recruiter with preparation of candidate submission packages.
- Conduct VMS submissions and related activities.
- Assist with credentialing, housing, and timesheet processes as required.
- Collaborate with team on a daily basis to discuss your progress, including incoming leads and any other issues.
- Have a competitive and goal driven nature – with a desire to succeed and grow your book of business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to project enthusiasm and develop a rapport with Healthcare Providers over the phone
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Social Media marketing and salesforce experience is a plus!
- Base salary plus uncapped monthly commission
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- 15 days of PTO your first year with paid holidays
- Career Ladder program with the opportunity to gain more incentives as you grow your book of business
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4-night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events