Travel Respiratory Therapist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Respiratory Therapist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Respiratory Therapist credential by the NBRC, and CPR certification required.
- Eighteen months of respiratory care experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The primary responsibility of the Respiratory Therapist is to evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Provide respiratory care to patients per physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients’ family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the methods and objectives of therapy.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Therapy, Respiratory, Therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist, Certified Respiratory Therapist, RRT, CRTT, CRT, EEG Tech