Payroll & Billing CoordinatorPayroll Coordinator
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2019’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The payroll coordinator is responsible for processing payroll for both internal and external employees.
- Ensure all necessary information has been entered into system to ensure payroll can be processed for new employees and bills can be generated for clients
- Maintain employee files in ADP
- Collect and store employee timesheets. Pursue late timesheets. Ensure timesheets are properly approved by client and appear valid
- Accurately enter timesheet information into system. Operate with minimal payroll and billing errors
- Create and send client Bills based on client instructions
- Make collection calls to ensure client payments are received as per agreed terms
- Minimum of three years of experience of payroll experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- ADP and Salesforce experience preferred
- Staffing Industry experience a plus!
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4-night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events