Travel CVOR Technician - Cardiovascular Operating Room Technician
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVOR Technician- Cardiovascular Operating Room Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology or 3 years recent experience working as a surgical technician in an acute care setting.
- Current CPR provider card.
- Must have a minimum of eighteen months of CVOR recent experience or completed clinical orientation specific to the surgical care of the open-heart patient population.
- Knowledge of CVOR instrumentation as it relates to specific cardiac surgical procedures and other procedures as needed.
- CABG and cardiac procedures.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
- Performs treatments per protocols.
- Functions proficiently in scrubbing, 2nd circulating, and 3rd person/Heart Holder roles of the CVOR.
- Picks supplies for surgeries, sets up instruments and scrubs for surgical procedure, and performs instrument and sponge count accurately.
- Obtain specimens, hand over to circulating nurse and verifies location.
- Facilitates room turnover time.
- Participates in department on-call schedule.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: OR Technician, Surgical, Technologist, Cardiovascular Operating Room, CVOR