Imaging: Special Procedures Technologist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Special Procedures Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Eighteen months of Special Procedures/Interventional experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The primary responsibility of the Special Procedures Tech is to provide assistance with the patient care in the Interventional Radiology Department through the provision of technical assistance to the IR team.
- Perform diagnostic and interventional imaging procedures in a clinical setting.
- Operates conventional, fluoroscopic or radiology equipment to obtain images of designated body parts according to physician specifications and/or orders.
- Assists the physician with the performance of various diagnostic and interventional procedures, by monitoring, passing instruments and catheters, observing patient response to procedure, maintaining sterile field, interpreting and evaluating diagnostic data to be utilized by the physician.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Cath Lab Tech, CLT, Cardiac Catheter Lab Technician, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiovascular Technologist, RCIS, EP Tech, Special Procedures Tech, Interventional Tech, Electrophysiology, Electrophysiology Tech, IR Tech