Respiratory: EEG Tech
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality EEG Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Current registration as a EEG Technologist by ABRET, and CPR certification required.
- Eighteen months of EEG experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The primary responsibility of the EEG Technician is to operate specialized equipment to locate brain abnormalties.
- Prepare and position patients for procedures as well as explain to the patient about procedure.
- Calibrate and adjust equipment as appropriate, arrange support devices for proper patient positioning.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients’ family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Ensure and maintain proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: EEG Tech