Imaging: Echo Technician
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Echo Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Successful completion of an accredited training course in cardiac technology.
- Successful completion of an accredited training course in cardiac ultrasound.
- Interpretation skills to facilitate a comprehensive examination and an accurate preliminary interpretation.
- Successful completion of a cardiac echocardiography technology program (graduate of cardiac echocardiography technology program).
- Eighteen months Echo technician experience, preferably in an Acute Care setting .
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
- Under the direction of the supervising physicians in the Non-Invasive Cardiology Lab, prepares patient for examination, performs all 2-dimensional echoes, M-mode and Doppler studies.
- Prepare preliminary interpretation of those studies.
- Prepare and maintain records patient to echo studies.
- Assist supervising physicians with the training of residents, fellows, faculty and other physicians.
- Knowledge of multiple echocardiography platforms and technology.
- Ability to read, interprets, apply, and or follow physicians orders, policies, procedures, or written and verbal instructions.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Technician, Echo, Cardiology, Cardiac, Technology, Ultrasound