MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4 night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
MedPro Staffing has an immediate need for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, business units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes for Sales and Support. This role is part technical project manager, part power-administrator and part Salesforce.com analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform. This position requires the ability to be a self-starter and work with a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently perform testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com.
- Design and implement enhancements.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning and troubleshooting.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate.
- Work closely with Development Manager to drive business strategy, process optimization and innovation on the Force.com platform
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- At least 3 years of administrator experience on Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Community Cloud experience a plus
- Apex experience a plus
- Business Intelligence/Salesforce Einstein Analytics experience a plus
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience working within the development lifecycle, including change management, testing, promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, etc.