Nursing: Dialysis (Chronic)
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Dialysis Registered Nurses (RN) for a travel assignments with one of our top clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
The Dialysis nurse (RN) is responsible for administering a life-prolonging procedure. They support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis as well as educate them on kidney disease and help them to manage their disease.
- Provide care for patients undergoing dialysis procedures,
- Review patient data and make recommendations to the physician for care.
- Responsible for initiating a plan of care based on a patient’s specific needs, while also providing education to patients and their families
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Dialysis setting
- Active RN License
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key words: RN Travel, Travel Nurse, Dialysis Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, Travel Nursing, Dialysis