Nursing: Operating Room
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities:
Operating Room / Perioperative Nurses offer the skills needed to provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery
- Provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery.
- The OR nurse / OR RN also serves as patient educator, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse.
- Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but outside of the sterile field.
- Scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field.
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Surgery setting
- Active RN License
- Degree from an accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Operating Room, Scrub, Circulate, OR, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Perioperative nurse