Surgical: CVOR Tech
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVOR Technician- Cardiovascular Operating Room Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs treatments per protocols.
- Functions proficiently in scrubbing, 2nd circulating, and 3rd person/Heart Holder roles of the CVOR.
- Picks supplies for surgeries, sets up instruments and scrubs for surgical procedure, and performs instrument and sponge count accurately.
- Obtain specimens, hand over to circulating nurse and verifies location.
- Facilitates room turnover time.
- Participates in department on-call schedule.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology or 3 years recent experience working as a surgical technician in an acute care setting.
- Current CPR provider card.
- Must have a minimum of two years of CVOR recent experience or completed clinical orientation specific to the surgical care of the open-heart patient population.
- Knowledge of CVOR instrumentation as it relates to specific cardiac surgical procedures and other procedures as needed.
- CABG and cardiac procedures.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Kew Words: OR Technician, Surgical, Technologist, Cardiovascular Operating Room, CVOR